- Course Overview
Computer has revolutionized the way we live and work. Computer has affected all aspects of people's lives. It has become a need in our daily activities & has changed the style of our daily activities.
Our education will be incomplete without computer education. So, computer science is being the important subject in this modern world. Thinking this reality, Curriculum Development Centre (CDC) has included the computer science as the subject in the school level curriculum.
Course Title: Computer Science
Nature of the Course: Theory + Lab
Full Marks: 50 + 50
Course Objective: The main objective of the course is to provide the basic & fundamental concept of computer. Beside this, it also provides the MS-Office package overview along with the fundamental concept of QBASIC Programming which will be the roadmap for the students who are interested in Computer Programming.
- Introduction to Computer
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Software
- Operating System
- Typing Tutor
- Concept of Number System
- Introduction to Word Processor
- Introduction to Spreadsheet
- Introduction to PowerPoint
Unit-3: ICT & Computer Ethics
- ICT & Computer Ethics
- Introduction to Internet
- Introduction to Computer Virus
Unit-4: Computer Graphics
- Introduction to Computer Graphics
- Introduction to Multimedia
Unit-5: Concept of Computer Programming
- Introduction to Programming Languages
- Concept of Algorithm and Flowchart
- Introduction to QBASIC Programming
- Preparing a presentation on a topic provided by your teacher.
- Drawing arts using Paint tool and present them to the subjective teacher.
- A small project related to QBASIC Programming.
- Prepare charts and reports on paper doing research and analytics on any topic.